- Grey knee length skirt, trousers or shorts (Leggings and lycra shorts are not allowed)
- Red or white polo shirt or white blouse/shirt
- Red and white check dress can be worn during the summer
- White or grey plain socks or tights
- Red cardigan or sweatshirt with school badge
- Appropriate black indoor school shoes. Boots are not allowed in school at any time of the year. Children can wear boots to school during poor weather but must then change into school shoes upon arrival.
- PE trainers can be worn outside during break-times
- Outdoor coat
- Water bottle for drinking water only
- Named PE bag
- Red T shirt with school badge
- Black shorts (not lycra)
- Black tracksuit with school badge
In addition KS2 children are expected to have:
- Red football socks
- Shin pads and football boots may be required for inter-school competition
Additional uniform items
- Book bag with school badge
- Fleece with the school badge
- Waterproof jacket with the school badge
- Sun hat with school badge and sun cream on sunny days
Naming your child’s clothes
To avoid your child losing valuable pieces of school uniform we ask that clothing, including footwear, should be clearly marked with each child’s name.
Children are strongly advised not to bring items into school that are not essential for either their school work or the school day. We have limited storage space and cannot take responsibility for loss or damage. to personal items.
Hair styles & make-up
Both boys and girls, hair colour and styles should be moderate, fitting in with the ethos of our school and we ask that make up, including nail varnish should not be worn into school.
Jewellery should not be worn to school to avoid the risk of accidents, and the possibility of loss or damage. The only exception is for children with pierced ears who may wear a small, single stud in each ear. We ask however that these are removed for PE and swimming lessons. The children are responsible for removing their studs and if this is a concern to parents, we suggest that studs are not worn on the days when there are PE or swimming lessons. The school is unable to accept responsibility for any accidents involving studs or other jewellery.
Pre-loved Uniform Service
The PTA offer a pre-loved uniform service that allows parents to purchase quality second hand uniform at very reduced rates.
Sales are held regularly throughout the school year. All monies raised go back to the school.
Ordering your Uniform
We use Cross Embroidery in Banbury for our printed uniform. You can contact them via their website or you can telephone them on 01295 270555
Units 5 - 6 Lower Cherwell Street